- Try new strategies with your best customers – It is never easy to roll out a new service to everyone at the same time. Ask your most loyal clients first what they think and any other questions you would like answered.
- Know your Product – Ensure that you and your staff are all trained on the products and services being offered.
- Capture a Success Story – If you have success with one customer with your product make sure to document the process. It will be effective to show a real-life example to other clients and you can also share this on social media.
- Use Social Media – Make sure to make your clients aware of the different products you have by advertising it on social media or perhaps writing a blog post!
- Offer a Trial – If it is possible offer a trial of your product to a client. If all the client needs is to test it out this is a good option.
One of the most effective ways to grow your business is by expanding your services to new and current clients. The cost of acquiring more business with customers who already know you will be low.
Different strategies listed below:
Bottom Line – The easiest way to increase sales dramatically is to sell more to someone who is already buying. If you and your staff are not taking advantage of opportunities that reveal themselves daily you are missing potential sales! What advice or strategy do you have for cross-selling that works in your small business? Comment Below!
Occasionally we feel disconnected from our work due to too little or unrealistic organizational goals. Unrealistic goals have a negative effect on employee’s engagement and the overall office culture. Employees remember and act on how their leaders and organizations make them feel.
Unrealistic expectations create feelings of resentment, decrease engagement and also productivity. When goals are not realistic people feel unimportant, helpless and not valued.
A positive goal will create a vision that unifies a team.
7 key practices to creating SMART balanced goals:
1. Begin with the end in mind
2. Reflect on the personal meaning of the goals to you
3. Seek input from those that will be doing the work
4. Goals should align with the organizations mission and strategy
5. They must be clear and easy to understand
6. Progress towards the goals must be measurable
7. Once the goals are set encourage people to achieve them
A balanced, positive goal will create a vision that unifies a team around a common mission. For example, here is an excerpt from an actual spa mission statement we found on the internet, "...dedicated to creating a relaxed atmosphere where the senses are awakened, the body is beautified and the spirit is soothed..."
If this is the spa's mission, then they could set aa goal like this: "Each treatment room should be infused daily with an essential oil that suits the treatment whether for relaxation or invigoration." This goal is specific, measurable, attainable, timed and relevant to the work, and should be assigned to the technician/aesthetician who is responsible for preparing the rooms.
Bottom Line - Positive SMART goals require that the leaders know their teams strengths so they can be utilized. Also input from all different levels of an organization should be received. Achievable goals will be balanced. What goals have you set for the year that have been accomplished? Do you have goals in mind for the future? Comment below!
Practices can benefit by using technology to increase engagement and enhance communication. Small practices can elevate patient care, operate more efficiently and increase patient satisfaction by using a portal.
Some tips on maximizing the benefits of a portal:
Bottom Line - A portal allows a practice to improve in areas of care, communication and workflow. Through a portal, patients and providers can access information in real time improving communication errors and eliminating manual processes. Everyone benefits from a portal, how are some ways that portal use has benefited your practice? Comment below!
The EndyMed RF platform is a proven tool for skin tightening, body contouring and RF micro needling. Register for our EndyMed Profit Center event in Atlanta on November 9 to discuss the ways to maximize the EndyMed profit potential in your practice. Here are a few ways:
2. Set monthly goals and know your numbers- Analyze your customer data. Who is your "best "customer? Who tends to buy treatments that can be complimented by EndyMed? Can you identify a target customer? Use what you know about your customers to create goals for Endymed . Track your numbers daily.
(Click article title to activate Share links.)
EndyMed Intensif RF Micro Needling is featured in the October 2015 issue of Elle Magazine. The Intensif is highlighted in the magazine's "BEAUTY Forever 21" section.
Dr. Erin Gilbert is quoted in the article explaining that EndyMed Intensif "delivers focal dermal radio-frequency heating with minimal disruption of the overlying skin... (resulting) in tightening and also collagen and elastin synthesis in the dermis." The device can be used on a full range of skin tones and is "reliable and predictable in its results," says New York dermatologist Doris Day, MD.
If you would like to have a live demonstration of the EndyMed Intensif RF Micro Needling, please register for our Beautiful Skin Tour. We will bring the Intensif to your office and perform treatments on your patients.
EndyMed Medical Ltd. and the FDA-approved Intensif microneedling handpiece were recently featured on "The View" talk show. The segment, entitled "Beauty Breakthroughs", featured esteemed New York dermatologist, Dr. Doris Day, who took The View moderator, Oscar-winner Whoopi Goldberg, and guest co-host, supermodel Molly Sims, through the latest and greatest in beauty technologies, treatments and products. Watch the video below.
While demonstrating a live procedure using EndyMed's Intensif microneedling handpiece, the hosts discussed the device's ability to address aesthetic skin issues like skin rejuvenation, acne scarring, stretch marks and discoloration on patients of all ages, races and skin types.
Read the entire article on PR Web
We developed this infographic to highlight how the Intensif is advancing RF Micro Needling technology. Let us know if you have questions about Intensif RF or about micro needling and we will be happy to discuss it with you. Leave us a comment below.
In her "Beauty Tip" segment on WGNO, Dr. Kelly Burkenstock discusses how she uses EndyMed Intensif RF Micro-Needling as an alternative to more aggressive lasers for treating fine-lines, wrinkles, scars and overall skin texture.
Click to learn more about Intensif RF MicroNeedling.
Read more about Dr. Burkenstock's feature by visiting WBNO- ABC news.
RF Micro Needling in your office!