One of the most effective ways to grow your business is by expanding your services to new and current clients. The cost of acquiring more business with customers who already know you will be low.
Different strategies listed below:
- Try new strategies with your best customers – It is never easy to roll out a new service to everyone at the same time. Ask your most loyal clients first what they think and any other questions you would like answered.
- Know your Product – Ensure that you and your staff are all trained on the products and services being offered.
- Capture a Success Story – If you have success with one customer with your product make sure to document the process. It will be effective to show a real-life example to other clients and you can also share this on social media.
- Use Social Media – Make sure to make your clients aware of the different products you have by advertising it on social media or perhaps writing a blog post!
- Offer a Trial – If it is possible offer a trial of your product to a client. If all the client needs is to test it out this is a good option.
Bottom Line – The easiest way to increase sales dramatically is to sell more to someone who is already buying. If you and your staff are not taking advantage of opportunities that reveal themselves daily you are missing potential sales! What advice or strategy do you have for cross-selling that works in your small business? Comment Below!